Ek Chidiya .. Anek Chidiya.. a great video
Remember the Ek Chidiya .. Anek Chidiya documentary, shown on Doordarshan many many years ago..
Check it out here
Sure to make you feel nostalgic..
Cool stuff from all over the internet
Remember the Ek Chidiya .. Anek Chidiya documentary, shown on Doordarshan many many years ago..
5 Comments:
Definitely Nostalgic ...DD would be one of the topics when we talk about growing up in the 80s ! I loved this video just the way I loved it 18??? years ago ! -- Merc .
This is lovely...
Thanks to the person who have uploaded it.
Regards
Anil Lamba
Nostalgic indeed....
It transports one right into the 80's when everything was so relaxed,..things moved at their own pace..and those lovely ad jingles...plus the mile sur mera tumhara clip...and those if i may use the term, sort of near to iconic cartoon shows and other stuff..life was so good then. Sundays were when as a kid we used to pour ourselves on Heman,Street Hawk and what?? Didi's comedy show??....Well that was the time!!! and hey thanxz for the video man..I did load it.
woooooooow as soon as i heard this song my entire childhood sarted moving before my eyes , DEFINITELY NOSTALIGIC ,I could actually feel time has stopped and iam still 7
thanks guys!!
Would anyone remember which year it was when 'chidiya' was launched? A lot of people in their twenties, thirties seem to remember it as a song of their childhood.
Post a Comment
<< Home